WebABA is designed to help you organize and keep secure the client electronic health record (EHR) using the Client Details page, client, case and progress note forms, and by uploading completed General Documents. The complete EHR can be accessed all from one place depending on specific permissions granted within the system.
Client Page - contains the information you need to manage a client including:
- Client Details
- Bill to and Insurance Information
- Assigned Staff
- Contact Network
- General Documents that are uploaded and completed intake forms
You can also easily access Appointments, Notes, Ledger (invoices and billing information) and Bill to Insurance information from this page.
You can add a new client quickly with just their name and location and add details later.
With a busy practice you can also create Prospective Clients to build a waiting list or track people who have shown interest but aren’t yet ready to join you as a client.
Client Details are used within WebABA to populate fields in other areas to connect all aspects to the EHR.
- Fields required by CMS for inclusion on the CMS 1500 when submitting to insurance are standard in the client details section. If billing insurance, the following information must be included in the client details to prevent rejection:
- First and Last Name o Client ID number
- Default Service Type
- State (abbreviation only)
- Legal Gender
- Email is required for email reminders and accessing Client Portal
- Mobile Number is required for text reminders
- Default service types can be assigned to restrict the types of service a client is scheduled for to help avoid providing unauthorized services with the client •
- Assign Staff - Only staff members assigned to the case and administrators can view case information to ensure HIPPA compliance
- General Documents contains can be used to upload electronic client documents and store intake forms completed in the Client Portal
- Client Notes can be used for general non-PHI information about the client
- Create and edit client flags so that clients can be flagged with important information related to their billing, scheduling or clinical status.
Scheduling and Managing Appointments
The Agenda is the go-to place to manage client appointments. By always starting at the Agenda you assure that the appointment, notes and invoices for a client are all connected to avoid errors when submitting claims. To provide flexibility you can schedule appointments from:
- Client Details - Appointments
Appointment status (kept, canceled, no show, late cancel, rescheduled) can be managed from the agenda, calendar and client details page.