At this point in the process, the prescriber needs to log out of NewCrop and contact an EPCS Account Administrator to confirm their registration.
Before you Begin:
- Complete EPCS Registration Part 1: Verify Prescriber Information
- Complete EPCS Registration Part 2: Identity Proofing Process
- Assign EPCS Account Administrators
- The Administrator clicks the Grant/Revoke Prescriber link in the EPCS Administration section from the Admin tab.
- The administrator clicks the Checkbox next to the Provider's Name
- The administrator clicks the Grant button.
- A message confirms the prescriber has been granted EPCS rights. The prescriber can now finalize their EPCS registration.
- Click the EPCS Registration link from the EPCS User Controls section of the Admin tab.
- Create a four digit PIN code that will be used when signing prescriptions for controlled substances. Enter the PIN twice to confirm the code.
- The provider must remember the PIN. It will not be visible as it is entered.
- The PIN cannot be sequential numbers or have sequential repeating digits, and can only be numbers.
- The PIN should not start the number Zero, as this can cause an errors and issues.
- Click the Save button. A Message confirms the PIN is saved.
- Enter the six digit Passcode from either the Authy app or the hardware token.
- Click Submit.
- A message confirms the prescriber has completed EPCS registration.