Permissions: Your organization must activate the subscription for Automatic Travel Appointments.
The Automatic Travel Appointments feature, Utilizes our Google Maps integration system. Mileage will be automatically calculated between multiple appointment locations, ensuring accuracy, and improving your ability to manage your schedule. Your calendar will be updated with a travel appointment that reserves the time on your calendar needed to travel between appointments.
NOTE: Travel appointments track travel and drive time to calculate amounts owed to staff members. These totals will display on your Payroll Report.
Automatic Travel Appointment Subscription
- From the Organization tab, click Manage Subscription in the side navigation menu.
- Click the Automatic Travel Appointments tab.
- Click Subscribe. You will automatically be subscribed to use the Automatic Travel Appointments feature.
NOTE: You can also scroll down to the Solutions Additions section and click the Get Started button for Automatic Travel Appointments.
- Click the Organization tab in the navigation bar, then select Manage Subscription from the drop-down.
- Click Automatic Travel Appointments.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- Click Resume if you want to resume your subscription.
Exclude Staff Members from Mileage and Drive Time Calculation
You have the ability to exclude staff members from having their mileage and drive time automatically calculated.
- Open the staff member's Details page.
- Check the box for Exclude from automatic mileage and drive time calculation.