Getting Started - Managed Billing
[Services Provided] [What to Expect During Onboarding] [Our Team and You]
Your Guide to Managed Billing
This quick guide will help you understand WebABA Managed Billing, how onboarding works, and the different people on our team who will be assisting you.
WebABA’s Managed Billing services help your practice get claims out the door and paid on time. Here is what’s covered with WebABA:
What to Expect During Onboarding
|A kickoff call with an implementation specialist.
The implementation specialist will determine what actions need to be taken before your account can go live.
Assistance with enrollment in ChangeHealthCare.
The implementation specialist will assist you with getting set up with ChangeHealthCare and enrolled to receive ERAs.
Our Team and You
You'll have a few different people from our team helping you. Here are their roles:
You (The Customer)
Customer Happiness Team
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the “Go Live” date?
- This is the date the Managed Billing team starts handling your Insurance billing, which will be agreed upon in the implementation call. The “Go Live” date is different from the date you signed your contract.
What is EDI/ERA enrollment?
- EDI enrollment is the process of requesting permission to submit electronic claims to an insurance company through our clearinghouse ChangeHealthCare EDI. Not all insurance companies require EDI enrollment and your Implementation Specialist can help you determine which companies do.
- ERA Enrollment is the process of requesting that claim payment details be sent electronically to WebABA. Note** This is not your actual payment, but the Explanation of Benefits (EOB). Your payment will be sent to you either by Direct Deposit or paper check depending on how you are set up with the insurance company.
Do you provide A/R Cleanup?
- We do not provide A/R cleanup at this time. We will process claims that are submitted starting from your Go Live date.
Do you provide eligibility and benefit checks?
- We do not provide eligibility and benefit checks at this time, but it is a service we may offer in the future.
Why can’t you handle EFT enrollment?
- EFT/ACH or direct deposit enrollment requires access to your personal bank account information and a voided check.