The Supervision Report will allow you to generate a report for a specified date range that provides the percentage of direct hours that were supervised. Learn more about how to schedule supervision appointments.
Set Report Parameters (Filter) and Run Report
- Click Reports in the primary navigation bar and click Supervision Report under the Appointments section.
- Choose the Service Date range and click Run Report.
Read the Report
- From left to right, you can see by default:
- Service Hours - this is the total amount of direct hours a staff member worked for the entered date range
- Hours Supervised - this is the total amount of time a supervisor supervised a staff member for the entered date range
- Click Customize Grid to choose the columns you wish to display.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV and PDF versions directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV / PDF buttons on the upper right tab.