You have the option to cancel your Claims Service Subscription. After canceling your subscription, you will no longer be charged the monthly fee.
IMPORTANT: Before canceling your subscription, make sure all claims management activities are complete. You will not be able to submit claims to Change Healthcare or process ERAs after canceling your subscription.
- If you wish to re-subscribe to Claims Service, you will need to go through the subscription process as a new subscriber. Learn more about how to subscribe to WebABA Claims.
- Apex will be the default claims service.
- Select Organization and click Claims Service in the navigation menu.
- Click the Cancel Claims Service button.
- A pop-up window opens to confirm you want to cancel your Claims Service Subscription. You also have the option to provide feedback a give a reason why you want to cancel.
- Click the Cancel Claims Service Subscription button
- Click Nevermind to not cancel your subscription.